Communities for Future Online Summit
Feb 1-10, 2020
Daniel Christian Wahl
Daniel Wahl's fascinating journey will take us to the exploration of how do we transforming into a place of regeneration instead of a place of destruction, how the human being is deeply embedded in the life systems and how we can reconnect with our Bioregions. He touches on systems of collective wisdom and open source patenting, bioproductivity and life guardianship, human collaboration towards regenerative bioregions, and the wisdom of shifting from competition to cooperation.
If you liked the video, share it with your friends on social media.
- A regenerative culture in the face of climate change
- Transforming a Human Being into a place of regeneration instead of a place of destruction
- The Human Being deeply embedded in the life systems
- Reconnecting with Bioregions
- Regenerative production within bioregional cycles
- System of collective wisdom and open source patenting
- Bioproductivity and life guardianship
- Life is a regenerative community
- Human collaboration towards regenerative bioregions
- Shifting from competition to cooperation
Daniel Wahl has 17 years of experience in sustainability education and consultancy and has been a careful student of nature and ecological systems for more than 26 years. He is a trainer and educator for Gaia Education, GEN's sister organisation. Originally trained as a biologist and zoologist (University of Edinburgh), in 2002 he completed his MSc in Holistic Science at Schumacher College with distinction, and in 2006 received his PhD in Natural Design (University of Dundee) for a thesis entitled “Design for Human and Planetary Health – A Holistic/Integral Approach to Complexity and Sustainability.”
Do you want permanent access to all the Summit interviews?
Get the whole Communities for Future Online Summit package.
With exclusive bonus material – NOW with a special price!